truepublica.org.uk – News & Intelligence Reports – Propaganda Free
publica (Latin) – ‘public affairs’
- Independent research media organisation.
- Non Profit and privately managed organisation made up of contributing journalists, writers, authors and independent organisations.
- 100 per cent of all funds centred on the expansion of TruePublica.
- Publish news, analysis, commentary, reports, intelligence and research on events of public interest, particularly in respect of news events without propaganda, disinformation or fake news.
- Challenge neoliberal thinking that is causing a wave of disruption as western countries move from one social and economic crisis to another, particularly Britain and Europe
- Support the principles of real democracy (the will of the people) and capitalism (price discovery, not rigged markets)
- Raise awareness of misinformation, disinformation and propaganda delivered by the vested interests of the media, corporations and governments.
- Act as a hub, liaise and partner with organisations with similar aims.
TruePublica has evolved from a project started in 2012 through a website that offered an alternative view on current affairs, particularly in Britain. It’s popularity required continual metamorphosis until it’s latest iteration, where, at its peak, the website reached over 1 million users a week, was as a top 1 per cent social media performer and rated “politically influential” by Twitrland. It was featured on well-known and highly influential outlets such as RT and ZeroHedge – representing some of the most widely accessed news websites in the world today.
The website attracted writers from national newspapers and political policy writers, amongst others. It’s initial success motivated a team to tackle the current excesses of geo-political and neoliberal thinking to help the wider public understand the importance of questioning and researching these important public interest topics. Our purpose is to enable more informed decisions such as voting, civil liberties, privacy, social, economic and environmental issues as well as globalisation, war and events such as the refugee catastrophe unfolding in front of us.
TruePublica will shine a light on political parties, the corporations that fund them and their lobbyists along with providing informed commentary from some of the most well known journalists from around the world whose truth-telling is second to none – often award winning.
TruePublica – News & Intelligence Reports – Propaganda Free